At Bolongo Bay Beach Resort, we enjoy fresh food from a menu (not a buffet), beer out of a bottle, playing by day and partying at night.
And, that’s what we have created – a US Virgin Islands resort that we’d want to visit (if we didn’t already live here). We’re the opposite of large, impersonal hotels. There are no elevators, marble or chandeliers.
Instead you’ll find a true Caribbean beach resort, surrounded by the tastes, sights and sounds of the island. Bolongo Bay sits along a 1,000-foot golden sand beach with palm trees rustling in the breeze and iguanas slowly strolling by. Our team – the friendliest staff anywhere – knows your name and truly cares about your vacation experience.
An abundance of activities and amenities
We’re not the Caribbean’s most entertaining beach resort for nothing! Our beach is the hub for endless entertainment on land and sea, day and night. Experience some of the island’s most popular activities – and more – right here at Bolongo Bay.
- Complimentary and unlimited use of non-motorized water sports, including paddle boards, Hobie Cats, kayaks, windsurfers, aqua tricycles, swim mats and snorkel gear
- Two seaside restaurants – tranquil dining at The Lobster Grille and high-energy fun at the famous Iggies Beach Bar & Grill
- Discover Scuba Diving pool lesson
- Famous weekly snorkel booze hunt (you find it, you keep it)
- Free Wi-Fi hot spots
- Freshwater pool with swim-up bar
- Live entertainment 365 days a year
- Sailing trips on our award-winning 53’ catamaran Heavenly Days*
- St. Thomas Diving Club, a PADI 5-star training facility*
- Boutique and tour desk
- Cardio workout room
- Tennis, basketball and beach volleyball with complimentary equipment
- Weekly Meet-the-Managers Cocktail Party (with prizes, free rum punch and hors d'oeuvres)
- Massage therapy*
One of the best All Inclusive resorts
No place on St. Thomas or the Virgin Islands does All Inclusive better than Bolongo Bay Beach Resort. Premium liquors, dining a la carte on lobster and filet mignon, and more are all included.
We were the first St. Thomas resort to offer All Inclusive and we’ve perfected it. And, it’s not just us or our guests that think we have the best All Inclusive –
Caribbean Travel + Life – Editor’s Choice of All Inclusive Resorts
US Airways Magazine – “14 Top Hassle-free (All-Inclusive) Beach Vacations”
Sherman’s Travel – “Top 10 Best All Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean”
About.com One of the “Best All Inclusive in North America, the Caribbean and Mexico”
A charming oceanfront hotel experience in Frenchtown, St. Thomas
For those seeking an affordable and intimate guest house experience, we invite you to check out our sister property, the Inn at Villa Olga.
Villa Olga is “the perfect little in-town guest house, with an out-of-town feeling.” Located in Frenchtown, St. Thomas’ largest restaurant district, Villa Olga sits on the oceanfront leading into Charlotte Amalie Harbor. For more details, visit www.villa-olga-inn.com.