St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands is an ideal location for a destination wedding, and Bolongo Bay Beach Resort is the perfect venue with a choice of regular room rates or a fabulous All Inclusive plan. Passports are not required for US citizens, which makes it easy if you have family members who does not have one, as they can travel here as well.
From unique weddings on our beautiful palm-lined beach or at sunset on our private catamaran to unforgettable events in our seaside restaurants or under the stars, your perfect day comes to life here.
We offer effortless planning for every aspect of your wedding day and affordable wedding packages. Relax, enjoy your big day and leave the rest to us. If you are on facebook, start by joining our Bolongo Brides group and hear from past and future Brides about their experience or plans.
To book your wedding date we require a $1000 deposit which is non refundable should you cancel.
August is "Romance Awareness Month" and we are spreading romance with a 20% discount on our Paradise Wedding Package for August 2015.
In order to qualify for the discount, all you have to do is bring 5 rooms total staying at the resort. If you bring 10 rooms the Bride & Groom will also get a 25% discount on their room cost. Wedding guests will receive 15 to 20% discount on room rates.
The Paradise Wedding Package after the discount is only $1,680 and includes:
- Wedding coordinator services
- Clergy and wedding ceremony
- Decorated bamboo arch
- One hour of professional photographer
- Bouquet and boutonniere
- Bottle of premium Champagne with souvenir flutes
- Bolongo Bay Beach Bride & Beach Groom t-shirts
- Bolongo’s “Save your Shoes” room-to-beach bridal shuttle
- Personalized wedding certificate
- Free night (EP) and bottle of Champagne on your first anniversary
Call our Romance Department to book your wedding in Paradise during Romance Awareness Month. 1 800 449 1577, Lorena and Danielle will be happy to help you plan your special day.
Be dazzled, not frazzled, with a stress-free destination wedding
At Bolongo Bay, we’ll make sure that your life together as husband and wife has a fairy tale beginning (the “happily ever after part” will be up to you!)
Having your wedding at our intimate beach resort has a lot of perks, including:
- Lots of attention – to you and your big day. Lorena Leonard, our dedicated Romance Director, help you plan your most important day from start to finish. Call. Email. Visit in person. Her unlimited support and know-how is included in every destination wedding package at our resort.
- Every wedding – large and small – gets the VIP treatment. At Bolongo Bay, you will feel like you’re the most important people here whether you're alone or with family and friends. Our “family” truly cares about your wedding, and will do everything we can to make it everything you envisioned – and more!
- Unique venues on land and sea. Be barefoot on our long, palm-lined beach. Set sail on a private cruise on our 53’ catamaran. Have a private, intimate dinner for two on the beach to toast your nuptials. Party all night under the stars with US Virgin Islands Mocko Jumbie dancers.
- Unlimited customization. It is your wedding day. Every wedding can be fully customized to create your dream day and unlimited upgrades are available. Just ask and we can make it happen.
- Fabulous food, fun and friendly faces. You’ll find it all here at Bolongo Bay. Create an exciting menu of fresh Caribbean cuisine. Organize a private snorkel booze hunt for your guests. Play all day in the sun and party all night. (Or relax under a palm tree while we entertain your guests.)
Destination wedding savings! If you’re an active duty military member, make sure to check out our Military Destination Wedding Discount. And everyone can save by creating a Honeymoon & Bridal Registry.