Bolongo Bay’s golden sand beach and Caribbean Sea provide a perfect setting for memorable events – from private parties and rehearsal dinners, to large corporate or incentive travel groups of up to 500 guests.
You bring along your family, friends, colleagues and associates, we’ll provide the fun, entertainment and of course, fabulous food.
We’re the best place to celebrate – whether you stay here as a guest or just party here because you’re bringing along 100 or more of your closest friends.
St. Thomas’ #1 beach event venue
Don’t let our small size deceive you. Big (and small) events are a big success at Bolongo Bay. We have all the extensive offerings of large resorts, but deliver it with personalized attention and service.
It’s what has made us the #1 choice for beach special events on St. Thomas.
From a formal seated dinner to lively themed party on our beach, our Events Manager will handle all of the details to make sure it’s unforgettable. Venue options include The Lobster Grille, Iggies Beach Bar & Grill, private events on the beach under the stars or a tent, and a small conference room.
We can even organize a private snorkel booze hunt for your group or a private charter on our 53’ catamaran, Heavenly Days. Your options are unlimited!
Corporate meetings and incentive travel
Make it easy on yourself and your guests, and stay where the party is. Our friendly staff can customize a hotel stay to meet your needs.
With our new value-packed turnkey Caribbean Meeting Package, booking an off shore meeting has never been as easy. One call, a quick decision about lunch and dinner selections and you are done, and once here, you and your guests will feel like VIPs at our small US Virgin Islands hotel – not just a room number.
Bolongo Bay’s all-encompassing resort provides a full destination meeting experience where the best of beautiful St. Thomas is all on-property. Meeting venues span the traditional to the adventurous, from a well-appointed conference room, to beachside special events, to teambuilding adventures on the 53’ Heavenly Days catamaran. Oceanside and poolside dining venues serving fresh Caribbean fare, live entertainment, a private beach with beachfront accommodations and the many complimentary amenities make Bolongo Bay a popular choice for meeting planners.
The Caribbean Corporate Meeting Package is only $7,000 for groups of up to 20 guests ($175 for each additional adult).
Booking this package entitles your group to a 15% discount on Oceanview room accommodations, both EP and our fantastic All Inclusive rates.
- Start-to-finish planning with resort event manager
- One full-day rental of Bolongo Bay’s Conference Room and Bayside Lounge (includes LCD projector, screen, WiFi, podium and microphone, conference phone, coffee and tea, continental breakfast buffet and choice or hot or cold lunch buffet)
- One half-day rental of Bolongo Bay’s Conference Room (includes LCD projector, screen, WiFi, podium and microphone, conference phone, coffee and tea, fruit and assorted snacks)
- All conference room rental fees, service charges and gratuities
- One-hour welcome cocktail reception (rum punch and hors d’oeuvres)
- Three-hour exclusive group dinner (catered dinner buffet and open bar)
- One-hour of live steel pan music at welcome reception or group dinner
- Private, group sunset harbor cocktail cruise on the Heavenly Days catamaran (open bar and hors d’oeuvres)
- Welcome amenities for up to five VIP rooms
- Welcome letters with group itineraries
- Private Snorkel Booze Hunt (we hide bottles of booze off our beach and guests snorkel to find them)
At Bolongo Bay, fun in the sun is included for all guests with complimentary use of Hobie Cat sail boats, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, kayaks, Aqua Tri-cycles, windsurfers, snorkel gear and a scuba lesson in the pool. There’s also live entertainment nightly at Iggies, awarded as one of the best beach bars in the Caribbean.
Ready to plan your US Virgin Islands special event?
For more information on Bolongo Bay’s special event offerings, availability and rates, please contact Lorena Leonard at (800) 449-1577.