Fun tings is definitely our ting. Everything you want to do on your Caribbean vacation is right here, many included for you as a guest of Bolongo Bay Beach Resort. If you are stopping by for the day you can still rent watersports.
No matter what package you book, fun in the sun is always included in your daily room rate. Play on paddle boards, Hobie Cats, kayaks, windsurfers, aqua tricycles, swim mats, snorkel gear and more. All free for your enjoyment! It’s how we’ve earned the reputation as the Caribbean’s most entertaining beach resort!
Award-winning sailing and adventures on the water
Fortunately for you, as a Bolongo Bay guest, many of the island’s top adventures are right here. Our award-winning Heavenly Days catamaran sails right from our beach. Check out all of the Caribbean sailing excursions available.
Feeling adventurous and want to try something new? Our Activity Coordinators can help you learn to paddle board, windsurf, snorkel or sail in no time. Want to try scuba diving? Take our free in-pool Discover Scuba Diving lesson taught by the experts at the St. Thomas Diving Club, or check out the fun you can have on the waverunners through 340 Watersports
Scuba diving in the Caribbean
Once you’re certified, if you’re already scuba certified or if you like snorkeling, head out to explore the deep blue Caribbean Sea and colorful coral reefs with the St. Thomas Diving Club. Small groups, expert knowledge and personal attention earned the facility the title of Best Dive Operator in the Virgin Islands.
The 5-star PADI training facility is located right here at Bolongo Bay, and the dive boat leaves right from our dock! The facility offers guided boat dives over the best coral reefs and wrecks in the Caribbean, and night dives.
View available scuba diving packages and learn more about the facility.
Not-to-be-missed famous Snorkel Booze Hunt
We have been hiding rum in our bay for more than 30 years! Every week, grab some snorkel gear and join in the fun. You find it, you keep it!
Exploring St. Thomas by land and sea
It’s your vacation. Have fun and do what you want. Our Tour Desk, located inside the Boutique, can arrange it all.
Here are just a few of our top Virgin Islands adventures:
- Snorkel and swim with sea turtles on Heavenly Days.
- Scuba dive with the St. Thomas Diving Club
- Take in the world-renowned natural beauty of Magens Bay
- Reel in a Marlin from the deep sea
- Shop ‘til you drop at our duty-free shopping centers
- Parasail and admire the views of St. Thomas, you can be picked up from our beach
- Tour around and island hop with guided tours of St. Thomas and St. John
- Join us for the St. Thomas Carnival
- Sip Cruzan rum on a cultural tour of St. Croix
- Cruise off to enjoy the British Virgin Islands (you will need a passport for this adventure)
- Visit The Forum for film festivals, poets, string ensembles and more!
- Spend the day at the Virgin Islands “best attraction,” Coral World Ocean Park
- Enjoy arts and crafts festivals and classical music presented by Arts Alive
- Ride the view on the scenic skyride to Paradise Point, 700 feet above sea level
- Horseback ride along the natural beauty of St. John
- Promote local art and plan to see a show at the Reichhold Center
- Admire panoramic views at Mountain Top, while sipping their famous (original recipe) Banana Daiquiri
- Walk in historical footsteps on a guided tour of St. Thomas, including Blackbeard’s Castle
- Kayak or snorkel along spotted eagle rays, sea turtles and more in USVI wildlife sanctuaries
- Hit the links at the Fazio-designed St. Thomas Mahogany Run Golf Course.